7.30.2009

Hiking and Camping and Bears, Oh My!

Okay, so maybe there aren't really any bears involved. But this post is all about celebrating time spent in the great outdoors so in the spirit of environmental adventure, I offer you some photos of my travels in natural settings. My secret hope is to inspire you to take a trip outside. I feel the need to visit a park now, anyway...


March 2006, hiking at Point Pelee National Park, Canada


September 2006, hiking around Put-In-Bay, Ohio


October 2006, hiking at Red River Gorge, Kentucky


September 2006, hiking in the desert outside Casa Grande, Arizona


March 2007, hiking somewhere in Utah


May 2007, camping in Pisgah National Forest in North Carolina


September 2007, hiking with my sister at Lake Cumberland ... Don't worry, she's wearing a bathing suit.


September 2008, hiking at Cumberland Falls, Kentucky


October 2008, hiking in Middle Creek Park, Boone County, Kentucky


May 2009, hiking in Jean Lafitte State Park, Louisiana


June 2009, camping out by the river near Rabbit Hash, Kentucky

Share your own hiking and camping pictures and stories! Please!

1 comment:

Organic Meatbag said...

Wow, beautiful scenery! I'm more of a beach person that a hiking/camping guy, but that looks really nice...